Imagine if Sirius could have raised Harry and when he sent a howler to him in his second year for driving the car to school.
"I’M NOT EVEN MAD, I’M ACTUALLY IMPRESSED. MERLIN’S BLOODY BALLS I’M PROUD."
And Remus in the background “SIRIUS NO.”
The Marauders used to take turns taking care of Harry when the others had Order business or were too busy or needed a night off. It became a tradition among them, as they were passing the baby into the next caretaker’s hands, to say “you’re it. good luck.”
The last thing Sirius saw as he was falling through the veil was Remus running over to Harry, and the last thought that ran through his head was “you’re it. good luck.”
Pretty women with flowy hair riding pretty horses in barrel races ahhh
hello male followers
how do i convince boys to like me this is for science
Supernatural the Musical Episode:
With songs such as:
- So Get This - ft. Sam Winchester
- Sonofabitch - ft. Dean Winchester
- Goddammit I Think I Fucked Shit Up Again - ft. Castiel
- The Woman’s Lament - ft. Female ensemble
- Dude, No Homo - A Dean and Castiel Duet
- Oh God this Sexual Tension is Killing Me - ft. Sam Winchester
- The Return of Kevin Freaking Solo - ft. Kevin Tran
- Still in Hell - ft. Adam Milligan
"never apply logic to Doctor Wh-"
nO MOTHERFUCKER I WANT A CERTAIN SOMEONE TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS SHITTY WRITING AND FOR TURNING MY FAVORITE SHOW INTO AN ILLOGICAL MASS FILLED WITH “IMPOSSIBLE GIRLS” AND “BLOCKBUSTER PLOTS”